Robert van Vliet
Sociable introvert who lives on the craton among terminal moraines, glacial lakes, and at the confluence of two rivers.
Short-term pessimist, long-term optimist.
❡ Blogs and Other Diversions
- The Pencil Tour (an overview of the pencils on my desk at any given time)
- “Finished” (the books I’ve finished each month)
❡ Some Recent Poems
- Otoliths: The Light’s Agitation and The Life of the Mind
- Autumn Sky: Polly and Walls
- Wine Cellar Press: Demiurge and Cadenza
❡ Profiles & Interviews
poetry mini interview
- Part One: What do you feel poetry can accomplish that other forms can’t?
- Part Two: What poets changed the way you thought about writing?
- Part Three: How do you know when a poem is finished?
- Part Four: How important is music to your poetry?
- Part Five: What are you working on?